Thanks for using Sli.mg/ioimg.com for your image hosting needs! Here is a quick breakdown on uploading and the available options.
How to choose files:
- You can click the area designed with "Click / Drag here to upload" in order browse for files from your local system.
- You can drag files from your desktop or any explorer window into the area designed with "Click or Drag Files here".
- You can copy and paste files from your desktop or any explorer window directly onto the page.
- You can paste screen shots directly onto the page.
- You can paste URLs directly onto the page or into the "Paste URL" box.
File types and limitations:
- Currently we only accept the file types (JPG, GIF, PNG, SVG, BMP).
- Images are processed and validated. Any files found to be invalid images are destroyed.
- The maximum size of each individual file is 20 Megabytes. We are constantly working to increase the maximum size!
Advanced Upload Options:
Share on SLiMG:
If checked, your image(s) may become available for other users to browse on the site.
If you submit your image(s) to a social media site, it may be automatically tagged and made browsable.
If unchecked, only users with whom you share the URL with, will know how to view it.
Registered vs Non Registered:
Registered User uploads are stored indefinitely.
At this time, Non Registered uploads are stored indefinitely.
Registered Users can manage their uploads any time via the user interface.
Non Registered uploads have a limited time to make changes to their uploads and must remember each individual URL.
Registered Users can delete their uploads any time via the user interface.
Non Registered uploads are required to save the "Delete URL" that is provided.
Registered Users are really awesome.
Non Registered are still awesome.